The course drives deep #ProductThinking and helps you become 10X better product leader. We follow ‘first principle’ approach to product management.
Learn the art and science of product management from some of the best product minds in the country.
Learn from the leaders.
The 8 weeks course helps you accelerate your career and puts your company into growth trajectory, by helping you build a systematic thinking around building the right product. Plus, we unlock new opportunities for you – right from access to other product leaders to career upgrade.
Our Product Management (online) course, designed in consultation with some of the best product minds drives deep #ProductThinking and helps you become 10X better product leader. We follow ‘first principle’ approach to product management – i.e. we drive foundational thinking towards product.
The 8 weeks course encompasses 40 hours of learning and is led by Ashish Sinha, NextBigWhat founder. He has played PM role in companies like Ketera (KPCB funded) to Yahoo and has helped several startups with their product strategy. He is instrumental in launching one of the biggest startup launch platform (UnPluggd) in India.
Ashish will bring 15+ amazing product minds / growth experts who will share some of the deepest learning in product management and building great products. No cheap hacks / tricks, but pure foundational thinking.
Course Details / Process
- Course Starts Aug 4th.
- The course will happen every Saturday, 10 AM – 1 PM.
- An online course – but NOT self-learning.
- Course unlocks every Saturday morning and you can only watch it between 10 AM – 1 PM (Of course, you can go through the session afterwards at your leisure).
- Assignment driven: The weekly session ends with an exercise which is compulsory for you to work on. The next module unlocks “only” when your assignment has been reviewed by instructors.
- If you miss the session due to unforeseen circumstance (for e.g. traveling), do not worry. You can view the recorded session later.
- We will use an internal tool for collaboration / chat and mingle with each other – so expect a lot of learning and idea exchange during (and even after) the course.
- You will have access to the course (which gets updated very frequently) for a year.
- You will always get discounted tickets for our conferences and meetups – ensuring you stay ahead by networking and learning from the best in the industry
Course Fee & Next Steps
The product management course is priced at Rs.
75,000 50,000 (+ tax) for the first online batch.
- If you have queries around the course, please share your details in the contact form.
- If you are ready to go ahead with the course, make the payment (Instamojo link) and we will connect post that.
Who is this course ideally for?
Ideally, you should have:
- Have been doing engineering or sales/marketing roles and willing to get into PM role.
- Have been performing PM role informally and need to go deeper and get a formal training (certificate).
- Have been reading about PM on medium.com and believe that you now know product management !
- Founders who want to bring in product thought process/ culture early on in the company.
What Will I Learn? Expected Outcome?
You will learn actionable frameworks, practical perspective and a more foundational approach to building products which will help you accelerate your career and the company. The program is for both B2C and B2B practitioners and can be done from any location.
The course will help you understand the different frameworks you can use to evaluate ideas, understand your users, create GTM strategy and most importantly, learn to ask the right questions.
We will also help you accelerate your career with our job placement assistance.
Don’t worry. You will never lose any session. You can either:
- View the recorded session of the class available.
- or attend the missed session, in any other live batch
Always know that our success is based on your success. We ensure that.
We are currently working with many companies to help them fulfil their roles in product and marketing space. We will help you find the right fit.
PS: This isn’t applicable to participants sponsored by companies.
We won’t focus on tools – primarily because PM role has nothing to do with tools. For tools, you are better off learning from Youtube.
You will receive the certification post completion of the course. The NextBigWhat / ProductGeeks certification is recognized by several product and tech companies. We will ensure we unlock new opportunities for you.
Please fill the form below and we will call you right away!
Contact Us / Download the Brochure
Learn from the best !
The list below is unmatchable – you get to learn from some of the best growth experts!