Product Management Course: June 9th Batch (Ongoing)
How do I build successful products?
How do I accelerate my Product Management career?
How do I understand my customers much better?
Is there a science behind product roadmap? Feature prioritization?
How can I learn from other successful product folks
If you are going through these questions, you have come to the right place!
Our Product Management (online) course, designed in consultation with some of the best product minds drives deep #ProductThinking and helps you become 10X better product leader. We follow ‘first principle’ approach to product management – i.e. we drive foundational thinking towards product.
- Course Duration : 8 Weeks.
- Delivery mode: Online, but not self-paced.
- The online classes start at 9 AM and will go till 1:00 PM (every Saturday), followed by QnA.
- Every week ends with an exercise – which will involve real world interactions. Plan atleast 2 hrs /week for these.
- We offer placement help to students who are interested in a job change. By end of May, we will be working with close to 40+ companies to help them fulfill the product roles (note: this option isn’t viable for corporate sponsorships).
- In the end, it’s all about communities and mutual learning. You will have fun while learning and engaging with others – we are a group before and even after the course.
During the 8 weeks course, you will learn to navigate the product cycle, armed with ‘first principle‘ thinking, enabling you to ask the right questions.
“In my current job, I was performing a quasi-PM role but soon realised that to get full-fledged into a core-PM role, I needed to improve my PM skills. And that is where this course came to the rescue. The course greatly exceeded my expectations. The instructors and guest speakers were all experienced professionals in their own fields and work for some of the best companies in their area.”[Amit, Attended the last batch]
“The course blasted the myth that building features is biggest work in product management. The other part which I liked is that it was more of practical and less of theory oriented stuff. [Kavindra]”
Taught by “THE” best growth experts
They are all doers and bring a lot of perspective on growth and products. Expect mind blowing practical and actionable learning.
What will you learn?
You will learn actionable frameworks, practical perspective and a more foundational approach to building products which will help you accelerate your career and the company. The program is for both B2C and B2B practitioners and can be done from any location.
The course will help you understand the different frameworks you can use to evaluate ideas, understand your users, create GTM strategy and most importantly, learn to ask the right questions.
We help you accelerate your PM career
We are working with India’s leading product companies – right from startups to MNCs who are hiring Product managers and will help you accelerate your product management career.
Summary: An intensive course which gives you the right framework, tools and guidance to boost your product management skills and opens up new opportunities.
Who is this course ideally for?
You are an ideal fit, if you:
A. Have been doing engineering or marketing roles and willing to get into PM role.
B. Have been performing PM role informally and need to go deeper and get a formal certificate (and training).
C. Founders who want to bring in PM thought process early on in the company.
D. Fits in well for both consumer and enterprise industry. We teach you fundamentals.
Qn: What about certification?
Ans: Yes. We will give you the certificate post course completion.
Qn: Will I also get career support?
Ans: In case you are looking for a job change post this course, we will connect you with partner companies who are hiring PMs (i.e. only if you are keen on exploring options).
- Lectures 44
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 25
- Assessments Self
DEFINE THE PRODUCT MANAGEMENT ROLE
How does the role intersects with others in the organisation. If you are transitioning from engineering or marketing to Product Management role, we help you discover what you need to unlearn and learn.
- Intro, Agenda and Objective.
- Why and when is a PM function needed in an organization
- Define the role of a PM
- Identify the attributes of a brilliant product manager.
- Product Management Role in Indian context
- How to transition from engineering to product management role
- How to transition from marketing/sales to product management role
PRODUCT-MARKET FIT AND BEYOND
Customer Development Framework
Why Idea-first approach doesn't work. How can I understand customer needs much better.
DESIGNING FOR GROWTH.
- How does one find out growth mojo
- How do I embed growth in my product
- Designing Product Personas (with 2 examples)
- How do create “user stories”
- Identifying product assumptions (there are many hidden and many obvious)!
- Understanding competition truly, madly and deeply.
- What makes a winning product (esp when competition is very tough).
- Design thinking and what a PM role needs to really understand
GTM AND MOST COMMON PRODUCT MISTAKES
THE Product Management DRILL
- How do go about Customer Development (at scale)
- How do I prioritize features (in real world scenario).
- Defining Roadmap and the way forward.
- Scientific approach to building roadmap
- Case study / examples on building product roadmap and different process/tools
- Budgeting and PM function: A reality check
BECOMING A BRILLIANT PRODUCT LEADER.