DEFINE THE PRODUCT MANAGEMENT ROLE
How does the role intersects with others in the organisation. If you are transitioning from engineering or marketing to Product Management role, we help you discover what you need to unlearn and learn.
- Session 1 – Introduction
- Session 1.1 – Course Outline
- Session 1.2 – Why Do We Need Product Management Function
- Section 1.3 – Defining The Product Management Role
- Section 1.4 – Identifying The Attributes Of A 10X Product Manager
- Section 1.5 – Transitioning To Product Management
- Section 1.6 – Secrets Of A 10X Product Manager
- Ashish Tulsian on Rethinking Product and Market.
PRODUCT-MARKET FIT AND BEYOND
- Session 2: Intro and Objective
- Why Products Fail
- Session 2: Class Exercise 1
- Product Market Fit : An Introduction
- Session 2: Class Exercise 2
- Understanding Market Dynamics
- Product Market Fit : Signs
- Product Market Fit in B2C Context
- Product Market Fit: UrbanLadder Interview
- Product Market Fit in B2B Context (Boomerang Commerce)
- Product Market Fit: Minjar Interview
- Session 2: Class Exercise 3
- Market Winners: Common Attributes
- Home Assignment
- Recap and Objective.
- More and Paradox of Choice
- The Jam Study (in 2017) by BBC
- Class Exercise: Paradox of choice
- The IO.IF Approach
- Class Exercise: Question you will start with?
- Why customers do what they do
- Understanding Jobs of a customer
- Big B Ad
- Jobs to be Done Fundamentals
- Why is fireman called a fireman
- How Jeff Bezos practices JTBD
- JTBD – How do you go about it?
- The milk shake story
- Class Exercise: Why were people buying milkshakes?
- JTBD Story format and different components
- Customer and their motivations
- Guest Talk: Rajiv Srivatsa, CPTO & Cofounder, UrbanLadder
- Guest Talk, Deepa Bachu, CEO & Cofounder, Pensaar
- Assignment Review / Feedback
- Home Assignment
GTM AND MOST COMMON PRODUCT MISTAKES
- Intro, Recap & Objective
- Understanding MVP
- Session 4: Understanding Competition, truly, deeply, madly.
- Designing Product Personas
- Guest Talk: Jonathan Bill (Creditmate)
- Guest Talk: Abhishek Madhavan
- Home Assignment #1 : Detailed persona of your product customer and JTBD of those personas
- Home Assignment #2: Detailed persona of your product customer and JTBD of those personas
- Home Assignment #3: Detailed persona of your product customer and JTBD of those personas
Design Thinking for Product Managers & Customer Development Fundamentals
GTM and Most Common Product Mistakes
BECOMING A BRILLIANT PRODUCT LEADER.
THE Product Management DRILL