Product Management Course: June 9th Batch (Ongoing)
The 8 weeks course helps you develop foundational thinking around building the right product. You will learn to evaluate ideas, use practical frameworks to understand your users, create MVP releases and decode the art and science of building great products.
Objectives of the course
You will learn to evaluate ideas, use practical frameworks to understand your users, create MVP releases and decode the art and science of building high-growth products. The course has been designed in consultation with 25+ leading tech entrepreneurs and product leaders.
Plus, we unlock new opportunities for you – right from access to other product leaders to career upgrade (great companies hire product leaders through our ProductGeeks platform).
An intensive course which gives you the right framework, tools and guidance to boost your product career.
Real world Learning
With more than 200+ modules, 15+ guest lecture interviews,60+ exercises, the course is meant for individuals who aim to become 10X better product leaders.
Make your big move
We help you boost your PM career whenever you are ready. Some of the best companies hire product talent through us.
Product Management Course Modules
Great product managers understand their users, they are the voice of their customers, they understand and can predict the market better than anyone else. They represent customer inside the company.
We ensure that our product management course helps you achieve this (and much more).
This is an online course and the sessions happen every Saturday 10:00 AM – 1 PM, followed by weekly exercise.
Each session is of 3 hours, followed by weekly exercises.
The Course Format
This is an online course – which delivers high quality pre-recorded video with live instructor available throughout the course sessions.
We are defining a new format of courses where we ensure you a high quality video experience (think:Netflix) combined with traditional classroom style of having the instructor answer your queries during and after the class.
after every session.
(one-on-one session) with the instructor.
Some of the best productgeeks in the industry.
The course is led by Ashish Sinha.
Ashish Sinha (linkedin) is the founder of NextBigWhat and the force behind Product/startup community. Before starting NextBigWhat, he was product manager at Yahoo, i2 and Ketera technologies.
You will get product management certificate post completion of the course. Here is a sample of the certificate.
Once you complete the course, we will work with you and help you immediately get your next big career move.
We have partnered with some of the best product companies who are hiring their product talent through ProductGeeks platform.
- have been doing engineering or marketing roles and willing to get into PM role.
- have been performing PM role informally and need to go deeper and get a formal certificate (and training).
We use advance LMS with several features like mobile friendliness, progress tracker, quizzes, community forum etc to ensure you are focused on learning.
Product Management is a lot about perspective building – we bring you many perspectives from several other DOERs / product leaders and you will gain immensely from this.
Product Management Course Fee.
The course fee is
Rs. 1 lakh (+ tax), but the 2018 batch straight away gets 50% discount – i.e. Rs. 50,000 (+ 18% tax), i.e. Rs 59,000/. You can avail EMI facility during the checkout process.
Use the discount code PRODGEEKS (valid only till Aug 10th)
“I need to talk and get more info”. Sure, please contact us(or just fill the form below).
Oops! We could not locate your form.
- Lectures 54
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 25
- Assessments Self
DEFINE THE PRODUCT MANAGEMENT ROLE
How does the role intersects with others in the organisation. If you are transitioning from engineering or marketing to Product Management role, we help you discover what you need to unlearn and learn.
- Intro, Agenda and Objective.
- Why and when is a PM function needed in an organization
- Define the role of a PM
- Identify the attributes of a brilliant product manager.
- Product Management Role in Indian context
- How to transition from engineering to product management role
- How to transition from marketing/sales to product management role
PRODUCT-MARKET FIT AND BEYOND
Customer Development Framework
Why Idea-first approach doesn't work. How can I understand customer needs much better.
DESIGNING FOR GROWTH
Design Thinking for Product Managers & Customer Development Fundamentals
GTM AND MOST COMMON PRODUCT MISTAKES
- How do I embed growth in my product
- How do create “user stories”
- Identifying product assumptions (there are many hidden and many obvious)!
- What makes a winning product (esp when competition is very tough).
- Design thinking and what a PM role needs to really understand
- Product Marketing: Key Tenets
- What makes a great GTM strategy
- GTM Case study / examples from the industry
- Product Positioning / Messaging: What’s the right way to go about it
- Product marketing myths: What everyone gets it wrong.
- Examples / case studies on product positioning and messaging
THE Product Management DRILL
- How do go about Customer Development (at scale)
- How do I prioritize features (in real world scenario).
- Defining Roadmap and the way forward.
- Scientific approach to building roadmap
- Case study / examples on building product roadmap and different process/tools
- Budgeting and PM function: A reality check
BECOMING A BRILLIANT PRODUCT LEADER.